H2H Points Roster Make-Up Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2H Points Roster Make-Up Question

I have a roster mgmt. question regarding relief pitchers in a H2H pts league where equal pts are awarded for both Saves and Holds (7 pts each). I currently have Rosenthal as one of my RP's (we start min. of 3 or max. of 4/week). I am considering picking up Oh. To do so, I would have to drop Doolittle. In the last 28 days, since Doolittle seemed to figure it out, they have scored almost the same number of pts. (Oh-72 and Doolittle-66). Regardless of the specific players, I can make an argument for and against making this move. If I do pick Oh up I would have both the Closer and the Set-Up guy for one team. This would seem to set up a feast or famine scenario if I were to start both. Not sure I like that. On the other hand Rosenthal has been shaky and it may make sense to handcuff him with Oh??? Any suggestions thoughts to help me out?

Thanks.

I'd personally go get Oh in the scenario you listed. His stuff is simply evil. Doolittle is doing much better, but Oh is making good hitters look silly....a lot.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
    X