Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urias or Neil Walker?

NL only 5x5 keeper. $260 Budget.

Walker is $22 for the next two years can extend after next year $5 per year. Urias is free next year as long as he doesn't get too many innings (probably won't). He then becomes $15 for the next 3 years but can also be extended at $5 per year after year two.

Who would you rather have moving forward?

Urias and it's not close.

Comment

Urias.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Urias for sure. His slow start looks like it gave you a kick of a buying opportunity.

Even if Walker is a significant bite on your hitting, I'd be shocked if you can't turn around in a month and get a much better return from a dumping team for Urias
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Urias although you'll have to be patient. Although he'll probably spend most (if not all) of next year in the rotation, they'll still be limiting his innings a little bit - probably around 160 IP. Won't be until 2018 that we see him unleashed which will hopefully coincide with him working out all the kinks.

Comment

FYI Walker is a free agent after the season, so there's a 50/50 chance he heads to the AL.

Comment

Working...
            X