Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Trea Turner get called up this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Trea Turner get called up this week?

Now that the Nationals have another year of control by not bringing up Turner until 5/30, will we see him get the call this week?

I don't think so...Espinoza has actually been decent, good defense and some pop. No average, but I don't know if it's enough to displace him at this point.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      I don't think so...Espinoza has actually been decent, good defense and some pop. No average, but I don't know if it's enough to displace him at this point.
      Espinoza has been terrible at the plate. A Home run in back to back games doesn't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
        Espinoza has been terrible at the plate. A Home run in back to back games doesn't change that.
        Oh, well, didn't know that. I guess that they'll put Espinosa at SS and then shoot him right before the game. Then Turner will come out and dispose of the body, resuming his HOF career path.

You asked a question that required an opinion for an answer...if you don't want dissenting opinions, I'd suggest you don't ask that sort of question.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Oh, well, didn't know that. I guess that they'll put Espinosa at SS and then shoot him right before the game. Then Turner will come out and dispose of the body, resuming his HOF career path.

You asked a question that required an opinion for an answer...if you don't want dissenting opinions, I'd suggest you don't ask that sort of question.
          I just gave my opinion as you did yours. Just because we don't agree doesn't mean we can't have the discussion. I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with it, along with many others who are calling for Espinoza to be replaced. I've been reading those opinions for a few months now. I'm not making this stuff up.

Comment

Has super 2 passed already?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
              Has super 2 passed already?
              No, Turner was up last season, so he's already got days towards service time. Most super 2 estimates are towards the end of June...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I think they should but i don't know if they will. If i could read the minds of MLB GMs i would have a lot more trophies.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
                  I just gave my opinion as you did yours. Just because we don't agree doesn't mean we can't have the discussion. I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with it, along with many others who are calling for Espinoza to be replaced. I've been reading those opinions for a few months now. I'm not making this stuff up.
                  I'll leave it at this...you asked a specific question that didn't have an answer that was a definitive fact. End of story...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I'll leave it at this...you asked a specific question that didn't have an answer that was a definitive fact. End of story...
                    Ok guy, lol.

Comment

Oh, well, didn't know that. I guess that they'll put Espinosa at SS and then shoot him right before the game. Then Turner will come out and dispose of the body, resuming his HOF career path
                      Sounds like s plan to me. Is there a flaw here?
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        Sounds like s plan to me. Is there a flaw here?
                        Obviously the correct answer Chance...they do it at soccer halftime in some countries, why not here?

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Looks like he could be coming up today - http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/7835/trea-turner Even though he's replacing Zimmerman right now, I expect someone else (Espinoza perhaps?) will be replaced once Zimmerman comes off paternity leave because I doubt Turner ever goes back to the minors. Here's hoping he hits right away.
                          Last edited by Roy Hobbs; 06-03-2016, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X