NL-only, 4x4 trade offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL-only, 4x4 trade offer

I have been offered Aledmys Diaz-$10.-a for Matt Duffy-$7-b, straight up. I wonder if this is a combination buy-high, sell-low. By that I mean we all know Diaz has sparkled, although his production has fallen slowly but steadily. We also know Duffy is not hitting at all where he was last year. Where do you fall on this proposed trade?
    Thanks in advance!
    Scottw
    Bearin' up!

Originally posted by scottw View Post
    I have been offered Aledmys Diaz-$10.-a for Matt Duffy-$7-b, straight up. I wonder if this is a combination buy-high, sell-low. By that I mean we all know Diaz has sparkled, although his production has fallen slowly but steadily. We also know Duffy is not hitting at all where he was last year. Where do you fall on this proposed trade?
    Thanks in advance!
    Scottw
    Honestly, I think that I'd probably stick with Duffy, and I own Diaz. I suspect that their stat lines are going to be similar, and Duffy's PT is probably going to be a little more certain in the coming weeks.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by scottw View Post
      Thanks in advance!
      Scottw
      Diaz is 4-for-his-last-32, so his stat line is already adjusting. This is a smart owner trying to capitalize before the floor may drop. Stick with Duffy.

Comment

Duffy because Diaz PT suffers with Peralta coming back. Also last 108 ABs .241 BA.

Comment

Pretty much the way I see it, but sometimes confirmation-------?
          Thanks!
          Bearin' up!

Comment

Working...
          X