Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy baseball-trading Urias.

Buying or selling?

What would you need to trade him? What would you give to get him?

I am in an unusual position in my NL only 5x5 ultra keeper. I have Urias at $15 when activated. He probably does not get enough innings this year to lose rookie status. That means he would be free for me next year. Due to some anti dumping regulations we cannot trade rookie status players until after the All Star break. This works for me and against me. While I cannot get any rookies for him, his activation means I can trade him for the right deal. Injuries have removed me from contending this year.

$15 is not exactly cheap for a rookie, but it is cheap for a stud pitcher.

I am interested in what you will do (buy or sell)? I am also interested in what you would do if you were in my situation?

I would definitely be exploring my options, especially since his call-up gives you the opportunity to shop him. Most likely you keep him free this year, free next year and by 2018 he is worth $15. So for you it's mostly about how much value you think he offers in 2017. Does he throw 160 awesome innings next year? Can you get someone who offers more value next year?

Comment

I am definitely shopping him in your situation. I would be looking for a cheap ML guy who is prolly a year away like Arcia or Reyes
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
      X