Bregman Trade Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bregman Trade Offer

15 team keep forever dynasty with 20 player minor league roster. Been offered Devon Travis, Joe Musgrove and Tyler Duffey for my Alex Bregman. If I accept, I would most likely drop Marvin Gonzalez and either Ryan Buchter (or Jesse Hahn}. So trade is basically his: Travis, Musgrove & Duffey for my Bregman, Gonzalez and Buchter (or Hahn). Seems like a reasonable offer that boils down to Travis' health and ability to continue hitting as he did last year. Thoughts??

I think that Bregman's upside is too high to do that deal. While he might not end up at SS, he's be a power hitting infielder with the rest of the package as well. Duffey is nothing in a dynasty, Musgrave is a good prospect, and Travis is far too injury prone to this date for my tastes. Stick with Bregman...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

I like Musgrove a lot, but I agree, Bregman has a way higher ceiling than Travis and I would pass.

Comment

Yeah, don't do that deal. Bergman is a top 10 prospect right now. Those guys are no where near good enough to get him.

Comment

Working...
        X