Thoughts on Kendrys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Kendrys

He was just dropped in my 12-team mixed 5x5 (ob & slug replacing ba & hr). I'm currently in 1st and have these guys on my bench. Should he replace any of them?

Realmuto (Just picked up Wieters)
    Dietrich (starting Owings this week with Travis returning soon)
    Drury
    Conforto (incredibly my OF is deep enough to bench him since his matchups are brutal). Others OFs: Cespedes, Marte, Mazara, Saunders, Drury, Souza
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

I would replace Drury but I am a Morales owner and I cringe looking at the Royals boxscores this year.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I'd punt Dietrich for him.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        I'd punt Dietrich for him.
        I agree with this. Drury plays the same positions, is the better hitter, and doesn't have to worry about getting bumped by Dee Gordon.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

As someone with Morales on 2 teams....run dont walk away from this scrub. How he got 106 RBI last year is beyond me. He is an out machine. Dietrich is so much better than him please dont drop Dietrich for Kendrys freaking Morales.

Comment

If it's a 1-catcher league, I drop Realmuto and hope for upside.

Pauly's likely right - Morales could well be useless, but if he gets hot....well, there's some potential there.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

It's actually good that three names were mentioned since I have 2 players (Travis & Carrasco) coming off DL. Thanks!
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
              X