Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucas duda

is he hurt? Why isn't he playing today?
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

No health alerts, but as The Dane pointed out earlier, this does involve the Mets, so anything is possible
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      is he hurt? Why isn't he playing today?
      Well shit

"First baseman Lucas Duda is out the lineup with a back issue according to manager Terry Collins and not “benched”as general manager Sandy Alderson first described it.
      Collins says Duda was “pretty stiff” over the weekend and was treated with an injection Monday after being examined by team doctors.
      Duda, 30, is batting .236 with a .299 OBP and .447 slugging over 137 plate appearances this season. He has hit seven home runs and collected 19 RBI while striking out 27 times."

I didn't see it coming. I can undo our trade or you can just offer him back for Wacha to undo it.
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
        Well shit

"First baseman Lucas Duda is out the lineup with a back issue according to manager Terry Collins and not “benched”as general manager Sandy Alderson first described it.
        Collins says Duda was “pretty stiff” over the weekend and was treated with an injection Monday after being examined by team doctors.
        Duda, 30, is batting .236 with a .299 OBP and .447 slugging over 137 plate appearances this season. He has hit seven home runs and collected 19 RBI while striking out 27 times."

I didn't see it coming. I can undo our trade or you can just offer him back for Wacha to undo it.
        no worries here, I'm fine on the deal
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
        X