Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade Drury for Choo in H2H Dynasty Pts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Drury for Choo in H2H Dynasty Pts?

This is a dynasty H2H pts league ( 1 pt/BB, -0.5 pt/K, 1 pt/single, 2/double, etc. ). Rec'd an interesting trade offer this morning. Guy wants my B. Drury for his S. Soo Choo. I have enough on my bench to wait for Chin's return if I do the deal. I am relatively deep in OF but a few of them have some "warts" (Pederson, Dickerson, Grichuk), other OF are (Marte, Polanco, Peralta, Herrera). Choo might help with that? I like Drury, however because of his position flexibility ( 1-2B start away from OF/3B/2B/CI/MI eligibility ) and his potential in a dynasty league. He's hitting well right now....does that continue.....does he keep getting regular AB's? I'm leaning to reject offer and keep Drury. With my current OF depth, I can generally field a competitive OF by mixing and matching and Drury can help me across my roster. Thoughts??

I too have Drury and would likely reject that offer.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

With your OF depth, I'd pass on the offer as well and bet on Drury's long term upside.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Has Drury really moved the needle from the .280-15 guy we thought he could be? That has value given his flexibility, but I really like Choo.

Comment

Working...
        X