• Show
Clear All

• Tough pitching choice Saturday

I have four starters going and can play just 2:

Keuchel at home vs Seattle
    Gio in Wrigley vs Cubs
    Hammel at home vs Washington
    Hahn in Camden yards vs Orioles

Normally, I would choose Gio and Hammel, but facing each other, I can't get a win (which pretty much doubles the points on a good start). Hahn in Camden Yards is a no-go. Keuchel has sucked, but why is he on my roster (and a keeper) if I don't pitch him? Also, Houston has started hitting.

I am tilting toward Keuchel and Hammel ... but I'm probably wrong.

Who would you start?

Keuchel and Hammel.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

my gut agrees ... but I get reflux

Comment

I'd trust Hahn in Baltimore before Keuchel right now. Especially with Chris Davis with a gimp thumb.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          I'd trust Hahn in Baltimore before Keuchel right now. Especially with Chris Davis with a gimp thumb.
          good point about Davis

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            Oops!
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              Oops!
              True dat!
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
              X