• Trading SP for a closer.

I have :
    Aaron Sanchez
    Adam Conley
    Drew Pomeranz

All are potential $1 keepers for 2017, $6 in 2018, $11 in 2019

Other owner has:

Rodney, Joe Smith, McGee, Colome and Boxberger, Jepsen

Who would you deal to get whom? And are any of my SP worth one of those closers?

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    I have :
    Aaron Sanchez
    Adam Conley
    Drew Pomeranz

All are potential $1 keepers for 2017, $6 in 2018, $11 in 2019

Other owner has:

Rodney, Joe Smith, McGee, Colome and Boxberger, Jepsen

Who would you deal to get whom? And are any of my SP worth one of those closers?

Thanks.
    Ouch, I think I'd be looking for another trading partner. That's a pretty rough set of "closers".

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Ouch, I think I'd be looking for another trading partner. That's a pretty rough set of "closers".
      Agreed. I like those starters at those prices a lot, but then if this league is shallow enough where pitchers like that are $1 late-gamers, then perhaps you can spare one for Rodney or McGee. Even though I like him the best of the three, I'd probably give up Pomeranz because he won't pitch much in the second half. The other two can handle more innings.

Comment

4x4 or 5x5?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
          4x4 or 5x5?
          5x5.

Seem like trades involving middling closers are difficult to assess fair trade values for the teams involved.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

How about trading Manaea for Smith or Jepsen?

Comment

Working...
            X