Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback on my hitters please. Am I really this bad or do I need to have patience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on my hitters please. Am I really this bad or do I need to have patience?

12 team mixed 5x5 dynasty deep bench roster

I am 8th in hitting with 23.5 outs out of 60 possible. I know things can change drastically as the season is still young but I thought I would be the top in the league in hitting honestly.

C Molina (just got him this week I n trade)
    C Navarro (M. Montero will start when dl stint over)
    1b Abreu
    2b Cano
    SS Tulo (killing me)
    3b Frazier
    Mi Suarez
    Ci Moss
    Of Cruz
    Of Springer
    Of Hamilton
    Of Parra
    Of Sean Rodriguez (starting due to injuries)
    UTL Sano

Bench
    Carlos Gomez (Injured start of week)
    Angel Pagan (Inj)
    Hardy (Inj)
    Oliveria (admin leave)

Is this really that bad of a squad? Maybe it's that all are just under performing so far from what was expected or should I be worried?

It's not awful, no. But it's not great either (for 12 team mixed). You should expect some improvement but probably not a contender IMO. Sorry!

Comment

I'm not sold on average or speed. Runs can be tough to predict. HR and RBI should be strong.

I'm not nearly as sold on your hitting as you were.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        I'm not sold on average or speed. Runs can be tough to predict. HR and RBI should be strong.

I'm not nearly as sold on your hitting as you were.
        Thanks, I was worried about being too heavily reliant on Hamilton for SB. He kind of is unreliable bc he can't hit. Was hoping Gomez would get some steals.

I have Trea Turner on M so maybe he comes up and gets some or maybe Pagan will get some. My team BA sucks. Too many low average hitters.

Comment

Working...
        X