Trade opinions...thanks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    When you say things like never finished, it leads me to assume he has been in the league for more than 3 years.

If you know him as a donator than it would behoove you to get to know how he ticks. I would kindly ask him his thoughts as to why he preferred the other offer to yours.

If you have ever offended him in any way saying such things as stupid trade, you are the leagues' farm system or donator boy, I would immediately make amends. Then make some kind of trade with him to show him that you are an option moving forward.

You do not want to be on anybodies do not trade with list.
    I know that using the word "donator" can be rude, but when a guy never even sniffs the money, what else is he? We have a few in this league.

He's been in the league about 5 years. i did question him and he said that he preferred Arcia and Griffin. I told him that i wouldn't have traded Osuna for either of the deals and wished him luck.

To be brutally honest i have no idea what makes him tick when it comes to fantasy baseball and valuing players because he is not even close to the way i value players.

He once told me, after I offered him a trade, that he doesn't do 2-1 deals..even if he gets the two best players in the deal??? Bizarre.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      I know that using the word "donator" can be rude, but when a guy never even sniffs the money, what else is he? We have a few in this league.

He's been in the league about 5 years. i did question him and he said that he preferred Arcia and Griffin. I told him that i wouldn't have traded Osuna for either of the deals and wished him luck.

To be brutally honest i have no idea what makes him tick when it comes to fantasy baseball and valuing players because he is not even close to the way i value players.

He once told me, after I offered him a trade, that he doesn't do 2-1 deals..even if he gets the two best players in the deal??? Bizarre.
      Oh, I have no problem with you using the term donator in here, it gets to the point (we all understand). I am cautioning you not to use it to his face or email. It is important to you to better understand how he works moving forward. The two for one deal is a bit bizarre. You do not have to agree with it, just deal with it. Moving forward you slow up the process by not offering him a 2 for 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Oh, I have no problem with you using the term donator in here, it gets to the point (we all understand). I am cautioning you not to use it to his face or email. It is important to you to better understand how he works moving forward. The two for one deal is a bit bizarre. You do not have to agree with it, just deal with it. Moving forward you slow up the process by not offering him a 2 for 2.
        I wouldn't call him a donator to his face...I have never called anyone that to their face....

Frankly, he rarely ever has a player i want, so not trading with him hasn't been an issue. Although the lines are always open for future offers!!
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
        X