Manaea up, starting Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manaea up, starting Friday

Jesse Hahn has a blister issue so they're going with Manaea, no idea how much leash he has though.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

There ya go, early returns on our deal. Best of luck...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

woo! we'll see, at the rate my team is going I might have preferred he didn't get 50 innings this year. but it looks like he's joined the rotation for good.

Susan SlusserVerified account
      ‏@susanslusser
      When I asked if Manaea is up for one start or a little bit of a look-see, Melvin says you bring a guy like him up for the long haul.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Well, crap. Was really hoping Hahn would be called up.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
        X