Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pelfrey - What were the Tigers thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    And rumors are saying Fulmer is being recalled to start Friday.
    Looks like more than a rumor. He is slated to start Friday as Greene (blister) is very unlikely to pitch.

Comment

From mlb.com

"Right-hander Michael Fulmer -- the No. 1 prospect in the organization and the No. 50 prospect in the game, according to MLB Pipeline -- is on his way to the Majors for his debut and is expected to start Friday's game against the Twins in Minnesota, according to a source."

Comment

Originally posted by Whitey View Post
        From mlb.com

"Right-hander Michael Fulmer -- the No. 1 prospect in the organization and the No. 50 prospect in the game, according to MLB Pipeline -- is on his way to the Majors for his debut and is expected to start Friday's game against the Twins in Minnesota, according to a source."
        Hi teammates in Toledo were celebrating his promotions.

Comment

Greene to the DL so Fulmer gets his chance. What happens when Greene comes back?
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            Greene to the DL so Fulmer gets his chance. What happens when Greene comes back?
            Greene should never come back.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              Greene should never come back.
              I agree. I'm curious what will happen when Norris is ready.

Comment

I would expect Greene to go back in the rotation. But keep this in mind with Pelfrey and Sanchez both struggling there is good opportunity for Greene Norris Boyd and Fulmer to step up. Changes could indeed happen because the Tigers are expected to win.

Comment

Working...
                X