Story for Joe Ross NL only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story for Joe Ross NL only?

Storey is 16A Joe Ross is $16A both off to a hot start. Neither can keep it up. Both should at least be good.

Which side do you like best?

Story. He has upside And big risk at 16. But Ross' upside isn't much over 16, and he has significant downside.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I like Ross, but it's just two starts, against Miami and Philadelphia. I think if you're selling high on Story, you can go higher than Ross at the same salary.
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

I think I slightly prefer Story. Not sure either is a great keeper. Ross will have a lot of tasty NLE matchups. It's a fair trade depending on your needs, but if I had Story I'd be aiming higher.

Comment

The owner of Story just got him and is trying to flip him.

I am the Ross owner and believer. I expect him to be good this year and great next year. He is obviously starting out much better than I expected. And to JC's point will have those tasty NLE match ups.

The Story owner tried the bait and switch asking for my $22 Jose Fernandez to save me some cap money. I said no.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            Story. He has upside And big risk at 16. But Ross' upside isn't much over 16, and he has significant downside.
            He is going to be better than brother Tyson.

Without inflation I am not too keen on either prices. In our league they are priced about right.

Comment

I like Ross...a lot. I still believe that Story is going to flame out and become an asterisk in baseball history. Ross is with a very good team, and is likely to get better as he masters his craft. I suspect that we've seen the best that Story is ever going to give us...
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
              X