Happy Patriot's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Patriot's Day

Yes once again it's the yearly time when lineups had to be in early.

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
    Yes once again it's the yearly time when lineups had to be in early.
    No longer a problem for CBS users, where you now can set lineups for each player 5 minutes before their 1st game of the period.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      No longer a problem for CBS users, where you now can set lineups for each player 5 minutes before their 1st game of the period.
      That's only in leagues who have adopted that option.

Comment

ooh - didn't realize there *was* that option. <scurries off to check his main league>
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
          That's only in leagues who have adopted that option.
          That's true. But as a commish and fantasy player, it's been a godsend so far. And as a commish, we get to avoid the whole "can I start suchandsuch today, even though lineups have to be in at 11am??"

Hmm, apparently I set my league to use that option on accident. What does it default to? Did CBS just start offering that this year?
          Your league commish needed to change it to the 5 minute-before option. And yeah, this is the first year for it.

Comment

on the west coast, we often have to have our lineups in by 10am....frakking east coast whiners....
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
            X