This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Do you do anything other than troll? You asked a terrible question and several people tried to give you advise and you told them off. I think it's quite clear who the problem is here, and it is certainly not the people in your league.

I provided you with an additional perspective including information about rankings from some people who are a lot smarter than you, and you ignored it. Why did you bother asking a question if you don't want to see intelligent answers?
    You make this account just to be a douchebag? If you bothered reading the whole thread, this had all been addressed and settled. YOU just wanted to talk crap to me. I do respect and care about what these people have said and acted accordingly. Who the hells trolling now? because you are the one who posted on a dead thread just to insult someone who has already TAKEN HIS DAMN LICKS from everyone else. piss off
    Last edited by ; 04-18-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

"I also lost a league title to what I was convinced was a lop-sided deal, but as commissioner, I didn't do anything about it, because I shouldn't have. I know both guys were on the up and up, and one valued prospects over established guys."

I was in the same boat 7 or 8 years ago. last year, I made a key trade with the same guy who "screwed" me - except he didn't. he paid high for a sky is the limit young star, and no one can say that's a bad deal at the time. I won last year, and he has another of those stars. he's in 2nd place at the moment, I'm in 10th.
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by jamesfredette View Post
        You make this account just to be a douchebag? If you bothered reading the whole thread, this had all been addressed and settled. YOU just wanted to talk crap to me. I do respect and care about what these people have said and acted accordingly. Who the hells trolling now? because you are the one who posted on a dead thread just to insult someone who has already TAKEN HIS DAMN LICKS from everyone else. piss off

Did you really just call me a douchebag? The thread was not dead, it was still going Friday before I went out of town and I replied when I got back Monday. You aren't too bright are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
          "I also lost a league title to what I was convinced was a lop-sided deal, but as commissioner, I didn't do anything about it, because I shouldn't have. I know both guys were on the up and up, and one valued prospects over established guys."

I was in the same boat 7 or 8 years ago. last year, I made a key trade with the same guy who "screwed" me - except he didn't. he paid high for a sky is the limit young star, and no one can say that's a bad deal at the time. I won last year, and he has another of those stars. he's in 2nd place at the moment, I'm in 10th.
          Watch out, the mensa who started this thread is going to complain that you are still commenting on it. After all, he runs the show!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Did you really just call me a douchebag? The thread was not dead, it was still going Friday before I went out of town and I replied when I got back Monday. You aren't too bright are you?
            Dimmest bulb in the box. and yes, I called you a douchebag, douchebag.

Comment

Mods, will you lock this thread please...it's getting ridiculous. And i know ridiculous when I see it...
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                Mods, will you lock this thread please...it's getting ridiculous. And i know ridiculous when I see it...
                Agree, and better yet, IP ban the genius who started the thread and then insulted everyone who disagreed with him.

Comment

Working...
                X