Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanley sucks....

WTF????

Did he forget how to hit? Is he having some personal issues?
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

he has anal fissures
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I traded for him

Comment

I'm currently very happy to have been outbid on him ($55) and forced to settle for Tulo ($51), 13 team NL only. But I have no doubt he'll come around.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
          I'm currently very happy to have been outbid on him ($55) and forced to settle for Tulo ($51), 13 team NL only. But I have no doubt he'll come around.
          well i'm counting on that Somehow I'm in 2nd place in my league with Hanley and Dunn crapping the bed so far.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I have Hanley and Crawford, FML.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

another 0-4 today..although the game may go extra innings so Hanley might get to go 0-5 or 6!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                I have Hanley and Crawford, FML.
                I have each in 2 separate leagues. Top THAT

Seriously, I fully expect each to come around. I just hope that my teams' chances arent sunk already before then.

Comment

gonna try for Hanley

12 team yahoo

One team has both Hanley and Dunn
                  If I offer to trade Tulo for both - does he take it? or am crazy
                  Dunn replaces a Marlon Byrd or Austin Jackson type guy

or is Bay better than Dunn for this year

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                    12 team yahoo

It is worth a shot. You are certainly offering up 1st round talent for both of them. I would recommend just including the guy you are going to drop anyway, so it is a 2 for 2.

Comment

12 team yahoo

youre crazy or if he accepts it he's crazy.
                      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

12 team yahoo

Tulo for Hanley and Dunn? I'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                          Tulo for Hanley and Dunn? I'd do it
                          you would move Hanley and Dunn for Tulo?

Comment

Working...
                          X