Boxscore Blubders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxscore Blubders

Yes another HDID, this one in Boxscore the RJ staff league 15 Team standard 5x5 roto. 2 catchers. This year expanding to a Dynasty league with 17 player reserve roster but only 7 get drafted at the auction, 10 must be added in season. However only active ML players can be added in season.

Keepers in Bold.

I went into the auction with the most money, but contrary to RJEL I never found a place t get my money in good so I ended up with a ton of money end game which may or may not have helped out in the end. I ended up with 7 on the table, but going into the final 5 players it looked like I might leave 25+ I over spent on a couple of arms (my final 2 picks) but I got whom I wanted.

Ca Wellington Castillo $1
    Ca Miguel Montero $10
    1b Brandon Belt $3
    3b Mike Moustakas $9
    Ci Tyler White $12
    2b Robinson Cano $32
    Ss Jose Reyes $3 (to be replaced with Jonathan Villar reserve pick)
    Mi Jonathan Schoop $5
    Of Matt Kemp $18
    Of Jackie Bradley Jr $1
    Of Jay Bruce $14
    Of Steven Souza $14
    Of Ender Inciarte $7 (to be replaced by Melvin Upton or Hector Olivera reserve Pick/minor keeper)
    UT Carlos Santana $18

Sp Lester $12
    Sp Thor $10 (extended a year)
    Sp J Ross $1
    Sp Tanaka $20
    Sp Smyly $16
    Sp V Velasquez $15
    Sp JShields $14
    Cl Rosenthal $22
    Cl A Vizcaino $1

R Villar
    R Upton Jr
    R F Rodney

R M Margot $5
    R R Mondesi $2
    R S Otani $2
    R J Fernandez $2

MILK Olivera $2
    MILK Jankowski $4
    MILK Rea $2

I had to draft replacements for my DL/Suspended guys or I would have gone full minor guys. Rodney was just sitting there so I thought--Cheap saves.

I can get handcuffs during the first FAAB period as they're all available.

again, I think this is a competitive team, but I may have blown it by not going for it on a couple of bigger studs.

Thanks for any and all thoughts.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I really like your pitching and the pickup of Rodney was very good. A lot of BA risk and very limited speed in hitting. Good spread of power. Might be disadvantaged in runs, too. Most important is you need some wheels, IMO.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
    X