Trade Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Advice

H2H 6x6 category league with OPS and QS added.

I was offered his Puig and Hamels for my Kuechel and Desmond. Desmond is my current UTL player until Gattis comes back. I like Puig to bounce back and I can keep him next year,but I think pitching is my strength and I might be taking away that edge if I accept. Keuchel is currently my #2/3 behind Sale and next to Kluber. Thoughts?
    Last edited by ; 04-06-2016, 03:39 PM.

Your linked team has you with Puig and Hamels.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Your linked team has you with Puig and Hamels.
      damn! wrong team. I guess i didnt post that one. Ill change it. But its 3 OF with 1 UTL. My 3rd OF and UTL rotates between Dickerson, Ellsbury, and Desmond. My pitching staff is headed by Sale, Kluber, and Keuchel and with Verlander and Tanaka at the back.

Comment

It's not bad, but I'd pass. I like Keuchel better than Hamels, and Puig and Desmond are a wash. Can you use Desmond as your SS or MI?

Comment

It's not bad, but I'd pass. I like Keuchel better than Hamels, and Puig and Desmond are a wash. Can you use Desmond as your SS or MI?
          Its only a ten team and there are no MI/CI, only 3 OF. pretty shallow all together. I took Andrus as my SS in a mixed auction for $4 then got desmond for $3 way later. I am set on steals though with Springer, Gomez, Gordon, and Elllsbury. The proposing team killed the draft and has 3 established aces already in Arrieta, Archer, Cole, and elite relievers. Is there a non-insulting counter I can throw his way?

Comment

Puig and Desmond are in no way a wash...Puig can hit 80 points higher than Desmond, deliver more homers, RBI, and could come close on steals if Roberts decides to run. The only thing that puts Desmon in that conversation is because he qualifies at SS. And I like Hamels a lot, probably in the same tier as Keuchel to me. I'd do the deal...
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              Puig and Desmond are in no way a wash...Puig can hit 80 points higher than Desmond, deliver more homers, RBI, and could come close on steals if Roberts decides to run. The only thing that puts Desmon in that conversation is because he qualifies at SS. And I like Hamels a lot, probably in the same tier as Keuchel to me. I'd do the deal...
              Well Ill one up you! Countered with just Desmond for Puig and he accepted. I have Andrus at SS already for steals so Desmond was just my UTL

Comment

Originally posted by jamesfredette View Post
                Well Ill one up you! Countered with just Desmond for Puig and he accepted. I have Andrus at SS already for steals so Desmond was just my UTL
                Good job, win for you!
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  Jesus, no kidding. Puig > Desmond and Keuchel > Hamels. This is a great trade for you.
                  He has Keuchel, not Hamels.

Puig and Desmond are in no way a wash...Puig can hit 80 points higher than Desmond, deliver more homers, RBI, and could come close on steals if Roberts decides to run. The only thing that puts Desmon in that conversation is because he qualifies at SS.
                  Puig may be slightly better than Desmond, but let's keep in mind Desmond was a 20-20 player three years running until last season. And he's out-homered and out-RBI'd Puig in every season since Puig came into the league. So on what basis will Puig hit more HRs and have more RBIs?

Comment

Working...
                  X