Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of Rendon, Stroman, Pederson, B. Hamilton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of Rendon, Stroman, Pederson, B. Hamilton?

I kept 5 instead of the maximum 6 in my league that drafts next Sunday, so under our rules, I can pluck one player off another roster who was not kept. I have the second pick in this waiver draft.

5x5 with OBP instead of AVG and SB-CS instead of SB. 10 teams, using 16 MLB teams but with provisions for others, so it's about the equivalent of a 16- or 17-team mixed. $75 cap, so I'll provide actual salary plus "translation" to $260 cap. No long-term contracts, you give a guy a 50% raise each time you keep him.

IMO these are the four best values available in the waiver draft. Who do you like best?

2B/3B Rendon $2.25 (translation: $7)
    P Stroman $1 (translation: $4)
    OF Pederson $1 (translation: $4)
    OF B. Hamilton $3.50 (translation: $12)

My five keepers are C. Gomez $3.50 ($12), Piscotty $1 ($4), Puig $2.25 ($7), A.J. Ramos $1.50 ($5) and J. Ross $1 ($4).
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Those are all really sweet. I'd rank Stroman #1 and then I think I'd go Pederson #2, but I like Pederson (at the moment, I go back and forth, but definitely better in OBP league). Would not argue with Rendon.

Comment

Stroman Peterson Rendon Hamiliton is how I rank them
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Stroman
        Pederson
        Rendon
        Big gap
        Billy H

Comment

I'd take Rendon before Pederson, but Stroman #1 by a wide margin .
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X