Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drafter Remorse - M. Taylor vs A. Hicks vs Others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drafter Remorse - M. Taylor vs A. Hicks vs Others?

Drafter remorse setting in. I just finished my draft and picked Michael Taylor with my last reserve round pick. I like his upside and his potential value beyond this year, but began to question the pick after the draft. This is a dynasty league with a 10 man reserve bench. I have 5 of those spots tied up with high quality prospects, thereby shortening my usable bench to 5 players. Also this is a Dynasty 5x5 roto with OBP as the category. Given the short bench and the OBP category, I am thinking that Aaron Hicks might have been a better pick. He is available on the wire if I want to grab him. Looks like he may be better in an OBP league. Both guys are 4th OF'ers so don't have guaranteed AB's. Given all the above who do you like better between Taylor and Hicks. Other guys available on the wire are: Keirmaier, Rasmus, Tomas and Avisail Garcia. How do rank these guys vs Taylor and Hicks for this year and then again for future years? Thanks

Taylor Hicks says "keep Taylor, not Hicks."

Comment

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Personally I really like Hicks. Gardner is already nicked up, Ellsbury is a walking hammy strain and Beltran is old. Honestly they're pretty much a toss-up. If you have a cushion in OBP, Kiermayer might be better than either.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

Taylor Hicks says "keep Taylor, not Hicks."
          Kudos
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

If you are in win now mode, I'd go get Kiermaier. If you're thinking longer term, I'd keep Taylor.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
            X