• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL-only 12-team 4X4 keeper help

AL-only 12-team 4x4 Keeper League Auction $260
    Hitting: HR/RBI/AVG/SB
    Pitching: ERA/WHIP/Wins/Saves

Hitters tend to go for more than pitchers in our league at the auction. I need to get this list down to 7 and the first 4 I've already decided to keep. Looking for feedback on the rest? Thanks in advance!

Osuna, Roberto $7
    Francisco Lindor $7
    Betances, Dellin $1
    Marte, Ketel $7

Fiers, Mike $7
    Moreland, Mitch $10
    Kiermaier, Kevin $16
    Chirinos, Robinson $5
    Rasmus, Colby $14
    Porcello, Rick $4
    Shane Green $3

Moreland and Fiers for my top two. I dislike the remainder about equally, though if it's a two-catcher league, I might keep Chirinos.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Moreland and Fiers for my top two. I dislike the remainder about equally, though if it's a two-catcher league, I might keep Chirinos.
      Thanks for the reply! Yes, it's a 2 catcher league:
      C
      C
      1B
      3B
      CI
      2B
      SS
      MI
      OF
      OF
      OF
      OF
      OF
      UT
      9 Pitchers

Comment

Yeah, I'd probably keep Chirinos. There's some real power potential there.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback chancellor!
          I wasn't sure if I was reaching on some of these players or not? My thoughts go back-and-forth between:

1.) Rules say you can keep 7 doesn't mean you have to do it
          and
          2.) keep these players because they will go for more in the auction.

Kiermaier, Kevin $16 - great defensive player but would need huge year to justify this price and lots of other OF's in TB
          Chirinos, Robinson $5 - looks like he should get majority of the starts in Tex with decent HR/RBI potential. I still think TEX tries to upgrade
          Rasmus, Colby $14 - our league is in Houston and Astros always go for a premium. Possible upside in RBI's and HR but AVG will always suck.
          Porcello, Rick $4 - I owned him the last year in DET and he helped me win our league. 1st year in BOS was a disaster. I think he bounces back but....
          Shane Green $3 - I also have Daniel Norris on my roster for $7. Green $3 and Norris $7 should go for a lower price in the auction.

Comment

For $5, I like Chirinos. But if you don't keep him, that's certainly not bad either. Texas did make a run at Lucroy, but I don't think they'll pay what the Brewers want to get him. The others are too pricey or have no profit.

Comment

Working...
            X