• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDID: 14 team H2H

Keepers in bold
    5x5

IF: BMcCann Encarnacion Zobrist Longoria Desmond Travis Moncada
    OF: Heyward Gomez Ramirez Parra Trumbo

P: Lester Strasburg Kluber Stroman SMiller Kazmir Giles Allen Gregerson Giolito

Stras, Giolito, Trumbo and Moncada are dynasty keepers.

Will DL Travis (18th round pick) and grab someone else.
    Last edited by virgonomic; 07-15-2016, 10:16 PM.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Which McCann and which Miller? I agree you're light on speed and your depth is in starting pitching

Comment

Originally posted by Hodor View Post
      Which McCann and which Miller? I agree you're light on speed and your depth is in starting pitching
      Edited. Brian and Shelby. Though James McCann was drafted which surprised me.

Comment

I wouldn't do anything crazy to get speed this early. If Desmond and Gomez are running this year and Travis comes back soon, you might be middle of the pack - Parra should contribute a bit as well. You can always grab someone like Cesar Hernandez while Travis is out.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

I cut bait on Giles and Miller. I traded Kazmir/Gregerson for Salazar about 2 weeks before Greg lost his job.

Current roster:

IF: BMcCann Encarnacion Zobrist Longoria Desmond Travis
          OF: Trumbo Hanley Gomez
          B: Heyward Moncada

P: Strasburg Kluber Lester Salazar Stroman Montgomery Giolito Allen Dyson JGomez

I'm currently in first. Top 6 teams make the playoffs. The teams are the following # of games back: 6 14 16 17 22

What should I do to maintain my lead?

TEX is likely to trade for a closer and PHI could move Jeanmar.

Kimbrel, Rondon/Kintzler/Clippard, Colome/Papelbon, Casilla/Street/K-Rod are closers/candidates on lower teams. I could also wait and grab the replacements for closers who are dealt, as many set-up men are not rostered.

I think I need upgrades for Heyward and Porcello.

Strasburg is untouchable. Should I be willing to deal Trumbo, Giolito or Moncada? I can see keeping all 4 next year as late round keepers. Trumbo is probably the only one I can consider throwing back or trading but there is value in 30+ HR from your 19th round pick.
          Last edited by virgonomic; 07-14-2016, 07:42 PM.

Comment

BUMP - I'd appreciate some opinions here, especially WRT the late round guys.

I assume that since Giolito has arrived I'd need to be blown away to move him.

Comment

Working...
            X