16 team 5x5 with OBA.

pick 2 of the following to keep:

McCann $10
    Lawrie $6
    Pagan $2
    Price $26
    Buchholz $5
    Santana $5

i'm leaning Lawrie & Price, but waffling...

other keepers are Hosmer, Davis, Parra, Piscotty, Bumgarner, Verlander, Lackey, KRod, Doolittle.
    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

What Santana? Domingo? Ervin? Danny? Carlos? Tito?

Comment

I like Buchholz and Pagan...cheap and they'll likely give you a good, but boring profit.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

With the wasteland that is catcher I like McCann for 10 bucks. I also would keep Price.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          With the wasteland that is catcher I like McCann for 10 bucks. I also would keep Price.
          Agree with this. The rest are at decent enough prices, but are almost spare parts. Lawrie would be the only one you probably couldn't get at those prices.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            What Santana? Domingo? Ervin? Danny? Carlos? Tito?
            Ervin.

I like Lawrie and Price. But I can see the McCann argument, if he could just get some decent road numbers (his home/road splits have Coors-worthy since going to the Yankees.)
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

thanks all.

other keeper was markakis at $2. i guess i was channeling revo when i left him off.
              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
              X