Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL only Springer for ?

12 team AL only keeper 5x5 with OBP

My $15 2017 Springer for $13 2017 Cain and $27 2017 K.Seager?

3B in the draft, Donaldson, Beltre, Frazier and that's pretty much it. SB's are weak also.

My draft estimate is $40 Donaldson, $32 Frazier and $30 Beltre

No. Hell, no.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I'm not sure I'd say 'Hell no!' but I'd stick with Springer.

Comment

Wait, 2017? Like next year? I'd go Springer.

Comment

Not a chance.
          One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

I told him no on Springer and he sent another offer for him I turned down. I told him i am interested in Quintana. If I could get him and go into the draft with this cheap rotation of Quintana $6, Richards $10, Odorizzi $5 and Salazar $15, I'd be in pretty good shape and could spend more on hitting.

This is his latest offer

Quintana $6 2016 and Canha $7 2017 for my McCann $14, Nava $2 and Snell $5 (minors reserve xx)

I don't care for Canha that much with a how crowded the A's are and I really don't want to give up a $5 Snell who once active will be good for 3 years before needing to be extended. He is still just a prospect, but a good one and i try not to fall in love with prospects a majority don't seem to pan out. Not sure how I counter this without giving him Snell.
            Last edited by price; 03-24-2016, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by price View Post
              I told him no on Springer and he sent another offer for him I turned down. I told him i am interested in Quintana. If I could get him and go into the draft with this cheap rotation of Quintana $6, Richards $10, Odorizzi $5 and Salazar $15, I'd be in pretty good shape and could spend more on hitting.

This is his latest offer

Quintana $6 2016 and Canha $7 2017 for my McCann $14, Nava $2 and Snell $5 (minors reserve xx)

I don't care for Canha that much with a how crowded the A's are and I really don't want to give up a $5 Snell who once active will be good for 3 years before needing to be extended. He is still just a prospect, but a good one and i try not to fall in love with prospects a majority don't seem to pan out. Not sure how I counter this without giving him Snell.
              In a 12-team AL OBP league, I would argue that McCann for Quintana is pretty close. I wouldn't give up Snell for Quintana.

Comment

Working...
              X