Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conforto vs. Quintana

Mixed league. 16 teams OBP keeper.

I have been offered an $8 Quintana for my $5 Conforto. Both are entering their second year of contract so no extensions until next year.

It appears that available pitching is slightly less plentiful than hitting.

I still have a hard time trading hitting for pitching.

Thought I would put it out here to get fresh eyes on it.

Thank you in advance.

I much prefer Conforto.

Quintana may have his best year - White Sox infield defense and run support should both be getting better. But his whip has been meh and the K/9 is pretty average.
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Conforto for me too.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I'm a big fan of both. I'd take Conforto here though. He's always had a pretty good walk rate.

Comment

Conforto pretty easily.

Comment

Id stick for Conforto as well. BUT Quintana is the one of the most vanilla flavored, no-hype, reliable, QS machine, SPs in the league, making him a great value where he goes IF youre the one to draft him. I like Confortos upside though. Top 35 OF?

Comment

Hitter over pitcher especially when the hitter is cheaper. Also Quintana doesn't do much for me.
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Thanks fellas, I appreciate all the comments. I am going to pass on this deal.

Comment

Working...
                X