Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler White getting more love

Was thrilled to land him at $2 in AL Tout this past weekend

Gattis is going to miss some of the regular season, right? Should be room for both White and the carcass of Singleton.

Comment

I just picked him up in round 9 of our reserve draft in Pony League. Of course I own Gattis too. (Also AJ Reed on my Minors) I read that Tucker might get Gattis At Bats if he starts on DL.

Comment

What about Marwin Gonzalez?

Comment

Who is that guy? I thought AJ Reed was the Astros guy at 1B. Or Singleton? I don't follow it closely in the AL. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

He's this years Brian LaHair...
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

What's the story with the Astros 1B job? White appears to be the runaway winner, but they haven't made any moves yet. I drafted White as a late-round flyer thanks to MJ's tip. Let's hope it pays off!

Comment

Singleton sent to AAA so he's out of the mix.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Singleton sent to AAA. Get on board the Tyler White train NOW!
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

So with Gattis hurt, don't they have another spot open at DH for a few weeks? Is it Preston Tucker time?

Comment

I can see them finding PT for Tucker, Marwin and Marisnick with Gattis out, depending what defensive alignment they prefer from day to day.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

AJ Reed also demoted today, so unless they're going to play Marwin Gonzalez there, it looks like Tyler White has won the job.

Comment

How does he compare to Byung Ho Park in terms of upside production for this year? Is there any scenario in which he could keep a full time hitting job once Reed is up, this year or next?

Comment

Gattis has a $5.2M option for 2017, so if he doesn't play up to that the DH role might be open. Park has a lot more power, White has better BA/OBP potential and a better lineup around him. Dunno where they're planning to put White in the lineup though.
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

How high would you go for AJ Reed an an AL 5x5 keeper league? What about for Tyler White?

Comment

Working...
                              X