2K16: Hunter Pence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K16: Hunter Pence

From 2008 until 2014, Hunter Pence played injury-free baseball, having never been placed on the DL. But as we know with durable players, they're only durable until they're no longer durable, and Pence missed 110 games last season with three different stints on the DL. For Pence owners, it must've been an incredibly frustrating season.

The exhibition season also started with a Pence injury, a sore achilles, but he's since been playing and is 4-for-9 with a HR.

So what to make of Pence in 2016? At 32, will the injuries start to mount and we'll forget that he once went seven seasons without an injury? Or should we expect a rebound to the Pence of old?

Pence of old, I'm buying, but I've been a Pence fan since Houston...
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
    X