• Pick 2...

13 team..mixed..5x5.. $300 budget

My last 2 keepers have to come from :

Carpenter $15
    Deshields $1
    Tolleson $1

Thoughts?

Thanks!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Carpenter and Deshields for me. Nothing against Tolleson, but closers are pretty fungible in a 13 team mixed
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Carpenter and Deshields for me. Nothing against Tolleson, but closers are pretty fungible in a 13 team mixed
      Agree with this.

I'm starting to like Carpenter more. Just noticed that he had 55 doubles in 2013. So maybe he can sustain some of the power gains from last year.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Thanks Chancellor.

Closers can be found, but you have to be vigilant in order to get the ones that pop up in season.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Carpenter and Tolleson...nothing in his resume says that DeShields can reproduce what he did last year. Not to mention that he's a pretty mediocre defensive player.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

do you know how many closers may be kept?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              do you know how many closers may be kept?
              My guess is 11-12.

Comment

Working...
              X