Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like any of these possible AL only keepers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by price View Post
    If I don't trade my first pick to the owner that has him and he starts in the minors, that owner will keep him. If he makes the team, obviously that owner will keep him. Buxton missed by 1 AB last season (rookie status gone) of becoming an unrestricted free agent minor leaguer in the reserve draft this year, in which case I could have used my pick on him then.

The only way to get him is to trade for him and the owner that has him wants the first pick in the reserve draft.
    Bah... then I think maybe I'd rather trade the pick for Buxton, if you really have the cash to buy Miggy or Bautista and inflation won't make their prices crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      Bah... then I think maybe I'd rather trade the pick for Buxton, if you really have the cash to buy Miggy or Bautista and inflation won't make their prices crazy.
      Baustista is being kept at $39 and Miggy will be kept or traded and taken in at $38. In the draft will be the likes of Donaldson, C.Davis, K.Davis, Jones, Fraizer, Beltre, Cano, Kipnis, Dozier, EE, Altuve, Upton.

My thinking was that there isn't a ton of power in the draft and a lot of teams need hitting, which is why I was leaning towards A.J. Reed. I get the overwhelming feeling on here that it would be smartest to still trade that first pick for Buxton.

Right now if I do nothing and keep the pick, I have $138 to spend on 8 players and you've seen my keepers in my other post.
      Last edited by price; 03-28-2016, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X