Wisler/Paxton/Bassitt - Keep 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisler/Paxton/Bassitt - Keep 2?

In 15 team keep forever dynasty league, which two of these three SP would you keep on your bench/reserve roster: Wisler, Paxton or Bassitt. Again, looking to keep 2. Thanks.

Definitely Wisler. I think his ceiling is easily the highest.

Where are you in the contention cycle? I think Bassitt definitely helps more now. I'm questioning whether he's currently a starter in 15-team league. Probably during the season with injuries, he'll get into your lineup. Paxton has more upside if he could ever get there. I just don't know if he will. I'd probably keep him anyway just on the off chance it clicks.

Comment

I'd go Wisler and Bassitt. Paxton's even having a hard time getting the #5 slot for the Mariners right now.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

[QUOTE=joncarlos;248107]Definitely Wisler. I think his ceiling is easily the highest.

Where are you in the contention cycle? I think Bassitt definitely helps more now. I'm questioning whether he's currently a starter in 15-team league. Probably during the season with injuries, he'll get into your lineup. Paxton has more upside if he could ever get there. I just don't know if he will. I'd probably keep him anyway just on the off chance it clicks.[ joncarlos, I am in the upper third. Slight chance of winning but more likely in next couple of years. This is a daily roster league, so while these guys are on my bench I would use them for spot starts or if they pitch well for regular starts.]

Comment

Originally posted by Batteredballs View Post
          joncarlos, I am in the upper third. Slight chance of winning but more likely in next couple of years. This is a daily roster league, so while these guys are on my bench I would use them for spot starts or if they pitch well for regular starts.
          Hmmm... in that case with daily moves, and being reasonably competitive, I might be more inclined to keep Bassitt.

Comment

Working...
          X