2K16: Brad Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K16: Brad Miller

Brad Miller quietly has a solid 2015 from a fantasy perspective with solid power and speed numbers, his counting stats suffered from his lineup placement. Now he finds himself in Tampa, worse case I see him on the positive side of a platoon.

Here are questions:

Can he still manage to live up to his prospect pedigree as he enters his physical prime?

Where is he likely to spend most of his time in the batting order?

Is he better off in a strict platoon, or is growth to be expected and full time at bats a possibility.

Very conservatively I can see double digit homers and steals, at least 100 combined runs and rbis and .255/.320/.380

Upside 30+ hrs and stls, 130 runs and rbis, and .270/.330/.400

What say you Junkies?
    Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

He's going to hit down in the lineup for the Rays & will sit vs LH while Beckham gets those at bats. His upside, and I mean absolute upside, would be 20 homers. Rest of the line is doable

Comment

El Diablo,

I understand what you are saying. However I believe the experience he has now accrued and coming into his physical prime gives me some confidence.
      Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Comment

Working...
      X