Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Machado SS eligible in Yahoo - Where do you rank him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machado SS eligible in Yahoo - Where do you rank him?

Pretty simple question. In a Yahoo redraft league, where would you take him?

He's first round either way. Not much difference.

Comment

I already have him 6 if he's 3B only. I would move him ahead of Donaldson to #5 if he was SS only. In a 12-team league I suppose I can see the argument for taking him 4th over Kershaw, but I don't see him passing Trout/Goldy/Harper.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        I already have him 6 if he's 3B only. I would move him ahead of Donaldson to #5 if he was SS only. In a 12-team league I suppose I can see the argument for taking him 4th over Kershaw, but I don't see him passing Trout/Goldy/Harper.
        Thanks for the reply. I agree that its a pretty tough argument to put him ahead of those 3, but you're also moving him from the deepest position in baseball to the weakest. Seems like the stats you may lose from those 3 could be easily made-up (plus more) by pairing Machado with an average OF. The reverse can not be said by pairing Trout/Harper/Goldy with an average SS. I guess it comes down to how much you value position scarcity?

Comment

I agree with JC - especially since OF isn't anywhere near as deep as it used to be. I'd put Machado in the 4/5/6 area.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X