Need fast NL trade help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need fast NL trade help

NL only 5x5 deep 15 keeper $260 budget 12 teams.

I have been offered a $10 Syndergaard, $6 last year David Hernandez, and a $4 Ethier for $10 and done Pollock.

I have room for Syndergaard and Hernandez, Ethier would take the place of $1 Pena (2 catcher league). Syndergaard can be extend at $5 per year after this year.

I am going for it this year. I also have Hamilton for sbs.

Thoughts?

For me, this deal is Pollock for Thor and some moderately useful stuff.

I guess it all depends on your feeling that Pollock is a top-5 NL fantasy stud. I'm not a total believer, but his production is persuasive. The profit margin on Pollock seems to be much higher. But then, the three guys mitigates the risk you're taking on.

Seeing as how I'm not high on any of these four guys, I probably make the deal.

Comment

If you are going for it this year, then you hold onto Pollock. I'm not a fan of the quantity over quality trade, especially during the off-season.

Also, David Hernandez is sidelined with soreness in his right elbow, buyer beware.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
        If you are going for it this year, then you hold onto Pollock. I'm not a fan of the quantity over quality trade, especially during the off-season.

Also, David Hernandez is sidelined with soreness in his right elbow, buyer beware.
        Agreed.

Comment

What Ryno said.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I'd rather keep pollock

Comment

If you weren't going for it then I'd be all over it since Thor would be a nice rotation anchor for a few years and Ethier/Hernandez are solid pieces in deep leagues. As it is i'd probably pass.

Comment

Yeah, I think I'd need a bit more.

Comment

I'd do the deal. For 2016 alone, it's close. And Thor's in-season trade value should get you more.

Comment

Thank you all for your thoughts. It was very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                    X