It's back - the 2016 All Free Agent League thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
    If you are close in W/K, you can stream pitchers during the last few days. I had 5 going yesterday, 3 today and 7 tomorrow.
    I lead in Ks by a wide margin and am streaming to gain the one point possible in wins. I made one trade picking up drew Pomerantz and Mikael Franco, I forgot for whom

Comment

Oh well. I finished third 4points out of first , which is better than I thought I would. The auto draft league, I ended up winning by 15.

Are there any other variations of this I can try next year?

Comment

and the 2017 season starts
        my draft picks all are 1200 or higher
        woo-woo

Comment

I only finished 5th last year. Will be back again but hoping for much better. I already had my draft, just waiting for players to clear waivers so I can get my team.

Comment

Arrgh! I was that close to sweeping a week.

His team hit .375 on Sunday to win BA by .004. Still, the 9-1 game puts me in 2nd place.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I'm up to 9th of 12 in H2H league, but I am without the doubt the inform team, starting so far adrift meant I had weeks of crap to ovecome. I am now 16 games back from play offs, with a % of .442.
              I almost expect to win each week, unlike my own H2H Keeper team are so f**kin bad.

Comment

Working...
              X