RJEL Keeps as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJEL Keeps as well

Same as B Butler. 18 team standard 5x5 roto OBP instead of Avg.

I'm pretty set on these guys, but any new insight is appreciated.

W Castillo Ca $1a
    J Schoop 2b $5a
    N Arenado 3b $14 2018 (extended 2 years from $4)
    F Freeman 1b $15 2016 (last year of extension)
    M Franco CI $4z
    K Davis OF $6 2016
    B Burns OF $1a
    K Pillar OF $1a

J Garcia SP $1a
    A Descalfini SP $2a

That's $50 for 10, every player but Freeman and Davis are in their first (z) or second (a) year and can be kept again or extended next season.

I have these guys I can also consider in place of the above top 10.

JT Realmuto Ca $3a

N Eolavdi $4b
    Ar Sanchez $5z
    E Rod $4z
    B Finnegan $1b
    Z Wheeler $2a
    M Andriese $3a

Thanks for taking the time to advise me. You're input is very much appreciated as this is my first season in this well established league and I'd like to get started on the right foot.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

i can't see anybody that i'd replace in your original list, frankly.
    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
      i can't see anybody that i'd replace in your original list, frankly.
      I agree. You have picked the ones I would if it was my team.

Comment

I agree with Gregg and Bryan B.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Only time in 20+ years of fantasy baseball did I get it right the first time.

Thanks guys, unless you're all trolling me into my doom..............
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I have Price at 33 that I want to keep, who do I leave off to make room for him

Comment

Originally posted by Hodor View Post
              Desclafani. I'd keep Realmuto before Desclafani if it's a two catcher league.

I'm confident given your baseball smarts that you could find a handful of $2 pitchers at the end of the auction able to give you equal or better pitching staffs. No way you find a C at 3 who'll give you what Realmuto does.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I wouldn't keep Price at $33.

But if you do, I'd give you a 6th rder for DeSclafani!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  I wouldn't keep Price at $33.

But if you do, I'd give you a 6th rder for DeSclafani!
                  I am and No :P

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    Desclafani. I'd keep Realmuto before Desclafani if it's a two catcher league.

I'm confident given your baseball smarts that you could find a handful of $2 pitchers at the end of the auction able to give you equal or better pitching staffs. No way you find a C at 3 who'll give you what Realmuto does.
                    It's a one-catcher league. Although an 18-team 2-catcher league would be pretty amusing.
                    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

no way is Price a keeper at $33.
                      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                        It's a one-catcher league. Although an 18-team 2-catcher league would be pretty amusing.
                        Not much different from a 12-team only league that uses two catchers. Those are pretty common
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                        X