Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will get more saves - Capps or Farnsworth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will get more saves - Capps or Farnsworth?

A team in my AL only league has both Capps and Farnsworth and is offering either one to me in a trade.

so from here on out, who do you think will get more saves?

Originally posted by cleo View Post
    A team in my AL only league has both Capps and Farnsworth and is offering either one to me in a trade.

I'd go with Capps. I'm not sold on Nathan coming back and Farnsworth can hurt you more if/when he loses the job if your league is like mine with no bench.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

So I'll make it a coin toss...they're paying Nathan too much money to be a set-up man, and none of the Rays other relievers have made Farnsworth sweat. One vote for the big goof with the glasses.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Farnsy seems like he has the job locked down. Nathan will get stronger and I see him taking the job back by the end of May. So I'd take (gulp) Farnsy.

Comment

I went and traded V Wells for Capps. Any thoughts? This is a 12 AL only keeper league. Capps has a good salary of $12 and is good for 2 more years. But I am just looking at production for this year for now. So how do you think I did on this deal? My thought is there is chance Capps could be a bust, but Wells was almost providing me neg value so far and I just did not think he will put up stats like last season. thank you for any comments!!!

Comment

I went and traded V Wells for Capps. Any thoughts? This is a 12 AL only keeper league. Capps has a good salary of $12 and is good for 2 more years. But I am just looking at production for this year for now. So how do you think I did on this deal? My thought is there is chance Capps could be a bust, but Wells was almost providing me neg value so far and I just did not think he will put up stats like last season. thank you for any comments!!!
            I'd have done the same thing. You got good value for V-Dub who has not looked good in LA so far.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Good deal for you. Wells hasn't shown anything this year, while Capps will get you at worst a handful of saves and at best a whole bunch of saves.

Comment

Working...
              X