X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.09 - Austin Riley, 3B ATL

Comment

3.10 Max White OF Colo
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

3.11 Tyler Goeddel OF PHI

I figured he would have lasted until the last round, but this is my last pick. I figured as a Rule 5 guy on a terrible team, but one with a great history cherry-picking from Rule 5, he stands a good chance of getting PT right away.

Comment

I would have taken him in round 4 probably.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

3:12. Scott Kingsley 2B. Phi.
            3:13. Richie Martin. SS Oak
            Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
              I would have taken him in round 4 probably.
              Really? Interesting. If I had the standard allotment of picks, I'd have tried to save him for 6th, or 5th at the earliest... and I guess I wouldn't have got him.

Comment

3.14 - Yadier Alvarez, P, LAD

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
                  Really? Interesting. If I had the standard allotment of picks, I'd have tried to save him for 6th, or 5th at the earliest... and I guess I wouldn't have got him.
                  I don't have a sixth pick, and I think Rule 5 picks are undervalued and I don't want to get too tricky with holding off on them - last year I took Odubel Herrera in the 5th and Mark Canha in the 6th and those were a hell of a lot better than some random 250th-rated minor leaguer I would have picked off some list without knowing anything else.
                  In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

3.15 Tyler White, 1B, HOU

Comment

3.16 Tyler O'Neill, OF, Seattle

Strikers up
                      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                      -- William James

Comment

3.17 - Justus Sheffield, P CLE

Comment

4.01 Carson Fulmer, P, White Sox
                          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                          -- William James

Comment

Pick 3.18 wasnt posted here so I dont know if this player is available or not. But here goes:

4.02 Jake Bauers 1B TB

I guess the rest of you get notice of all these picks but unless they're posted in this thread, I have no way of knowing.

Comment

4.03 Amir Garrett P CIN

Comment

4.04 Nick Plummer OF STL

Comment

Working...
                                X