CBS adds new lineup feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS adds new lineup feature

CBS just introduced new enhancement where you can edit your lineup for the week up to five minutes before player's first game. Important distinction is that is deadline is unique for each player. In past, deadline for roster changes was 5 minutes before first MLB game.

It's about time.

Comment

After years and years of pestering cbs to do this, I am going to go ahead and take full credit for this happening!

Finally!!!!!!

Comment

Help me understand why this is a good thing. I don't doubt it, but it would seem to just place more emphasis on having all sorts of free time instead of "skill". There's a reason most leagues aren't daily lineups.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
          Help me understand why this is a good thing. I don't doubt it, but it would seem to just place more emphasis on having all sorts of free time instead of "skill". There's a reason most leagues aren't daily lineups.
          +1 on this. We had one owner quit the league because he did not have a smart phone and was at a serious dis-advantage Our league has a rule that you could pickup free agents and players on waivers anytime up until Monday noon. So any player called up or traded monday morning before noon would suddenly become available.

We have since changed that rule btw.

Comment

Imagine your fantasy football lineup locking on a Thursday night for the rest of the week because there's a Thursday night game.

Comment

As a longtime commish of a CBS league, I'd get one call/email per week asking for a late lineup move 'because they didn't realize games have started already.'

Comment

I think this is especially handy for those of us in -only leagues. If you only follow, say, the NL, you really don't consider AL games as even on the schedule. When that crazy early game in the other league shows up it can really throw you off. There are a ton of other things I would have changed with CBS before this, but it's a positive change.

Comment

Working...
                X