Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anibal Sanchez....Shhhhhh.....

no no through 7 vs. Colorado.....

Aaand he has already thrown too many pitches to finish it out even if he gets through the 8th. I'm guessing he gives up a hit in the 8th and gets immediately pulled - the guy's not the model of health.

Comment

lays down the side in order in the 8th......3 outs to go.

Comment

At 115 pitches through 8. It will be intersting to see if they let him go the distance even if he gets up over 130 pitches through two baters. I have him and Kershaw. Kershaw went for his highest pitch count ever this week, and Sanchez is probably doing the same. Exciting, but scary.

Comment

He is coming out for he 9th.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Wow. That was a bleeder. Now they can pull himm
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Of course the guy who had given him the most trouble all game (2 of the 3 walks) got the hit. Great game by the kid and my fantasy team appreciates it!

Comment

I have Fowler too...my own guy ruined my pitcher's no hitter.

Comment

Working...
                X