2K16 Jose Bautista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K16 Jose Bautista

Does he have another stellar year left? Another 40 hr, 100+ rbi and runs?

If so, shouldn't that be top 10 production? Or do you think his average will suffer enough to keep him from being top 10.

His numbers are better than Cutch in 3/5 cats....actually much better, yet Cutch will be drafted much higher than Bats.

I guess people expect Cutch to improve his numbers and Bats to decrease???
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

It always seems that Bautista is a few dollars lower than his value and Cutch cost more than he produces.

I am in the camp that say Bautista has another year left. 35-40 hrs.

Comment

He hit a metric ton of fly balls last year, taking away from his LD%. Maybe that's just the vagaries of batted ball classification, but it makes his .237 BABIP not all that unreasonable. In '14 he hit too many line drives to get to 40 HR despite playing in 155 games. Of course that came with a .286 AVG so it's not all bad.

Steamer is at .257-31 HR-90 RBI... Fans are at .259-35-101 with the biggest difference being health (133 games vs 144). He gets to hit in a great lineup and I would pay for .250-35 without much hesitation. I am not sure I'd pay for more.

Comment

I have him as a potential keeper for $36. That's going to be a tough decision.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          I would keep him at that price. At age 35, i think he still has two or three good years left.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I had bautista last year he was great,he should have acouple of years left. especially with that great lineup with him..

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              I would keep him at that price.

Comment

I really like Joey Bats and have owned him many times.

Elite BB/K
                Slugger power
                Slugger HR/f
                Great lineup
                hits RHP for power
                xBA says the BA will rebound

Only hesitation now is age. He's been healthy (healthy enough to show up to the park) the last two years but I just wonder if it might be a year more like '12 or '13 where he missed time. Completely a guess based on history and age though.
                Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Working...
                X