Minors rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minors rankings

Outside of RHD's excellent list, who else do you use to rank players for your minors draft?
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

I kind of make my own amalgamated list. I start with the BHQ guide, mainly because I get it first. Then, I collect other sources and read through them, including RHDs list, John Sickels, Baseball America, and whatever else I can find. Then, I move guys up and down based on where they sit on their teams depth chart and I use MLBDC for that.

Comment

some others

Looking for help with your minor league draft in your dynasty league? Take a peek at the Fake Teams consensus fantasy prospect rankings.

a compilation

Comment

I create a custom composite score based on specific weightings I give to rankings from the following sites / people: Keith Law, Baseball Prospectus, Baseball America, Fangraphs (weighted Kiley very high last year), Baseball HQ, Sickels & Rich Wilson. Main reason I source from so many sites is to compile a large list since inevitably some players are on some lists but not all. I weight the composite score very heavily to a couple of sites. Used to be all in on BP but then they lost talent over the years and not sure about the new guys yet. Kiley was great last year so weighted him really high. Year in and out I always like Keith Law. Baseball America you need to be careful with as they rate from a true baseball lens so defensive value plays a huge role in their rankings. Love their team chats though as you can dig a little deeper for those in deep Only-Leagues.

The composite score give me a starting point but then I inevitably tweak based on my own biases.

Comment

Working...
        X