When is your leagues auction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is your leagues auction?

MLB is opening with 3 games on April 3rd instead of 1 and March the 27th is Easter. Is this affecting the date that you are setting your 2016 auctions?

My main league drafts mid-week immediately after opening day, so April 5,6 or 7.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Weekend after Opening Day. Always, so far as I recall.

Comment

It's gonna be tough for my league this year. The weekend of March 26-27 is out because of Easter. The weekend of April 2-3 is out because I will be away at a conference. Two other guys in my league also have a conference that occurs around this time of year, but I don't know what the dates for that are yet. That leaves us with March 19-20 or April 9-10, and maybe only one of those options depending on those guys' conference.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

We're auctioning in Denver this year so we decided to do it Apr 9th so we could go to their home opener on the 8th.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

local one is 1st Saturday after opening day. I'm auctioneering one in NYC on 4/1 and Tout Wars is the weekend of March 19th

Comment

Wouldn't most leagues ideally drafter either the weekend of 4/02 if you draft before the season starts, or 4/09 if you're a league that normally drafts after it starts? Easter didn't really factor into our plans at all this year since it's 2 weekend before the 1st game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
                Weekend after Opening Day. Always, so far as I recall.
                April 10th

Comment

4/3/2016

Comment

Working...
                  X