Dangerous AL trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dangerous AL trade?

AL only 5x5 ultra keeper $260 budget. 12 teams.

One team has Carrasco 15B (can be played out or raise $5 per year) and Salazar 14A (can be kept 2 years or given extensions after next season $5 per yr).

Who do you like better? Who is most likely to get traded?

I could get my choice for a $5A Eddie Rosario, or $7 Schoop and a $2 when activated Bradley Zimmer.

I have a pretty strong offense. Available pitching in auction will be fairly scarce.

I am hesitant to give Rosario. I actually like Carrasco much better that Salazar, but I do like Salazar's contract better. I doubt that I bump Carrasco to 20 for the extra year.

Thought I should get more eyes on it as I am too close and my own bias gets in the way.

Any input is appreciated.

I like Carrasco better by a lot, even with the contract difference. I would probably be all over trading a $5 Rosario (or the Schoop/Zimmer deal) for him. I also have a $5A Rosario in my AL keeper that I'm debating on, but I don't think he's making my top 8.

Comment

Agree with the others, though I prefer the extra year of Salazar.
      Based on stats alone, Rosario doesn't jump out enough - assuming you haven't seen some scouting report that says Rosario is extra special, get the star pitcher.
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Thanks guys. There are still persistent rumors here in Chicago that the Cubs are pursuing Carrasco. Does this affect your thinking?

Comment

Carrasco is a great talent at a great contract price - it would take a boatload for the Injuns to trade him.
          No brainer trade for you, particularly if you have the horses to run in '16
          One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Thanks for all the input gentlemen.

After much going back and forth He ended up offering Carrasco $15B and Weaver $23B (won't keep) for Rosario $5A and Chris Colabello 12 FA (done after this year and I was not keeping).

I did hit the accept button. Waiting for Comish approval.

Comment

Working...
            X