Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL only trade help.

NL only 5x5. $260 budget.

$20 Puig in the last year of his contract for $22 Jose Fernandez this year and next?

We lose the player if they are traded before the auction to the AL. We get to keep the players stats for the year if the player is traded after the draft.

I am a little jumpy about Fernandez getting traded.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Jose Fernandez please.

Comment

Given what the Marlins appear to be asking for Fernandez, I think he'll be sticking around.

Puig has a domestic violence thing hanging over his head too, doesn't he?

Comment

I like both players at those prices, and my first instinct is to take the hitter over the pitcher, but that's a nice price for Fernandez.

I'd still probably go for Puig, but it's close. I just think there's so much bad that can go wrong in both of these cases, and I guess I'd rather risk the hitter.

Comment

I would take Jose.

Can you trade Puig for someone else?
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            I would take Jose.

Can you trade Puig for someone else?
            If I move Puig, I would want a very good cost controlled pitcher for at least 2 years.

I haven't offered Puig up yet. He is asking for my $2 Corbin and $15B Baez. I am not liking giving up Corbin.

I am thinking Puig should be enough for a straight 1-1 trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              If I move Puig, I would want a very good cost controlled pitcher for at least 2 years.

I haven't offered Puig up yet. He is asking for my $2 Corbin and $15B Baez. I am not liking giving up Corbin.

I am thinking Puig should be enough for a straight 1-1 trade.
              Patrick Corbin? If I felt Fernandez was healthy, I'd much rather have Fernandez and Puig. I'd pull the trigger on his original
              offer.
              2021 Auction Anatomy
              2021 Keeper Decisions
              2020 Auction Anatomy
              2020 Pre-Auction
              2015 Auction Anatomy
              2014 Auction Anatomy
              2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
              RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
                Patrick Corbin? If I felt Fernandez was healthy, I'd much rather have Fernandez and Puig. I'd pull the trigger on his original
                offer.
                Yep, Patrick Corbin $2A.

As often with this particular trading partner things get hot and cold as we move pieces on the chess board.

I ended up trading Corbin $2 and LeMahieu $8A for Fernandez $22 next 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                X