Trade offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade offer

Midsized keeper league. Three free keepers. All others are on an escalating option system.

Joc Peterson, Correa and Rendon for Yelich, Cano and choice of Story or JP Crawford.

Cano is out of options. Rendon, Joc and Yelich have one option year. Correa has two. Story and Crawford have three.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Midsized keeper league. Three free keepers. All others are on an escalating option system.

Joc Peterson, Correa and Rendon for Yelich, Cano and choice of Story or JP Crawford.

Cano is out of options. Rendon, Joc and Yelich have one option year. Correa has two. Story and Crawford have three.

J
    This is a serious offer? Come on man!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Correa side, and yeah this offer is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        Correa side, and yeah this offer is laughable.
        Yep. If someone offered the Correa side to me in this deal, I wouldn't be able to hit accept fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          Yep. If someone offered the Correa side to me in this deal, I wouldn't be able to hit accept fast enough.
          Agreed.

Comment

Working...
          X