Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade Miley to SEA

for Carson Smith & Roenis Elias.

what a stupid deal by the Mariners. Smith is one of the livest arms in the majors with nasty stuff & Elias is arguably better than Miley IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      what a stupid deal by the Mariners. Smith is one of the livest arms in the majors with nasty stuff & Elias is arguably better than Miley IMO
      And then throw in the 2/15M that Miley is owed compared to the peanuts Smith and Elias earn. Terrible deal imo

Comment

Well they couldn't stand pat after losing Iwakuma, not when they could make it worse.
        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Truly awful.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I think Miley will be much better in Seattle and their rotation looks pretty solid, but it's a huge overpay. The Mariners have been very active this offseason -- they must feel they can compete this year.

Comment

Why do we fantasy players recognize how bad the trade is for the Mariners, yet the Mariners made the deal?
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                I was surprised when I heard the deal as well. Great move for Boston. That said, Miley might make for a good late round flyer in AL leagues.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                  I was surprised when I heard the deal as well. Great move for Boston. That said, Miley might make for a good late round flyer in AL leagues.
                  Will he last that long?

Didn't Seattle also get Jonathan Aro?

J
                  Last edited by onejayhawk; 12-09-2015, 12:59 AM.
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                  X