X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL mvp

I didn't see a thread on this.

Trout shafted again.

Donaldson had a great year, but Trout was way more valuable to his team.

And if the argument is that his team didn't make the playoffs, go away as that argument is lame.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

This is a classic case of the numbers not telling the whole story. Watching him regularly, it would have been a crime if he didn't win it. There's a reason he got 23 first place votes.

Of Donaldson's 41 home runs this season, 27 either tied the game or gave the Jays the lead.

He did it all. Every day. He was the man.

Last edited by TranaGreg; 11-22-2015, 08:56 PM.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      I didn't see a thread on this.
      That's true, because there is nothing to discuss.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Donaldson undeserving of MVP ~ One Direction videos
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Donaldson undeserving of MVP ~ One Direction videos
          Wow, I searched for One Direction videos and I end up in an AL MVP thread.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

It's ok to be wrong boys

Comment

well this should settle any lingering concerns ...

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                X